please post cable/interconnect reviewsites
Aug 11, 2007 at 2:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

nburge

100+ Head-Fier
Hello,
where can i go to learn about different interconnects and cables and how they rate vs others? I would like to find some review sites that compare and rate them. that way i can read and find answers on my own. if any questions come up ill know what to ask

Aug 11, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by nburge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,
where can i go to learn about different interconnects and cables and how they rate vs others? I would like to find some review sites that compare and rate them. that way i can read and find answers on my own. if any questions come up ill know what to ask

Not necessarily direct comparisons between individual IC's, but still a good resourse for lots of different IC's

www.audioasylum.com > reviews > cables

Aug 11, 2007 at 3:46 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Technical Articles: http://www.taralabs.com/

I haven't tried their cables but I have modified my cables the same way, it works.

Patrick,

i found a few sites that have rectangular solid core silver cable! So, if you wanna try out a rectangular IC, it could be done. I am not sure about the vacuum though.

Aug 12, 2007 at 4:56 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tourmaline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patrick,

i found a few sites that have rectangular solid core silver cable! So, if you wanna try out a rectangular IC, it could be done. I am not sure about the vacuum though.

Where? They would be great for bare dielectric wiring!

Aug 12, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #7 of 9
The only true way you have of finding out the effectiveness of and particular cable is to run it in your own system...

there are very many biased opinions.... [I include myself] so rather than relay on someone elses ear's use your own !

Most decent dealers will loan you a cable over a weekend ....if not then look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back