Please help
Jan 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Justinheng

New Head-Fier
hi guys,
i'm kinda new to this forum and the whole earphone thing, so please forgive me stupidness.
so i own the monster turbines and found out that all the eartips doesn't fit me. so instead i bought some comply eartips. Those comply ones are really comfy but that always slide out of my ears. i can't really force it to stay in my ears and it's really irritating. So should i get some larger comply eartips? or smaller? Any suggestions on what to do?
thanks!

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
hi guys,
i'm kinda new to this forum and the whole earphone thing, so please forgive me stupidness.
so i own the monster turbines and found out that all the eartips doesn't fit me. so instead i bought some comply eartips. Those comply ones are really comfy but that always slide out of my ears. i can't really force it to stay in my ears and it's really irritating. So should i get some larger comply eartips? or smaller? Any suggestions on what to do?
thanks!

are you inserting the complys properly? roll the complys between your fingers until they're compressed, then quickly insert the tips into your ears before they have time to expand, hold it in place for 5-10 seconds, let go, the tips should now have expanded and filled your ear canal

James

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
is that fails use ducttape

popcorn.gif

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:05 AM Post #5 of 7
[QUOTEare you inserting the complys properly? roll the complys between your fingers until they're compressed, then quickly insert the tips into your ears before they have time to expand, hold it in place for 5-10 seconds, let go, the tips should now have expanded and filled your ear canal][/QUOTE]

Thanks James, but that didn't really work for me, one third of the eartips are still sticking out ...

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #6 of 7
Are your ear canals very oily? Because if they are then the complys would lose their elasticity and would go soft. Foam tips soak up a lot of oil, more so than silicon tips.

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:58 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
Are your ear canals very oily? Because if they are then the complys would lose their elasticity and would go soft. Foam tips soak up a lot of oil, more so than silicon tips.

ooohhhhhhhh so that's why my eartips are getting softer! So what could i do now? and if i'm gettin other tips in the future, which kind of tip won't soak up a lot of oil?
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back