Please HELP, my Clip+ RB died!
Jan 7, 2011 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

H22

100+ Head-Fier
I had a 4GB Clip+ with an 8G memory card in it that I had RockBox installed on. It was one of my avorate players. But I plugged it into a car USB adapter to charge the other day, and now it is dead. I disassebled it, and the battery is at full charge (4.2v) but the clip is just dead, wont power on.

So, looking to but a replacement and basically i am wondering if the new FUZE sounds the same as the CLIP+?

If it does, i am more than willing to pay a little extra for the bigger screen and larger battery, but only, and i repeat ONLY if it can be RockBoxed. I need to go look on the RB site and see if it is even supported........ crap, ok never mind about that, as far as i can tell the FUZE+ as its now called is not supported. bummer.

So i guess I will either look for an old FUZE, or pick up another CLIP+. But I would still like to know if the Fuze sounds the same as the Clip+?????

Thanks, Joe

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:59 AM Post #2 of 2
I'm pretty sure sound wise there pretty much the same as they probably have same parts. Lack of rockbox and the touch controls i think is why most ppl seem to not like the Fuze+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back