PLEASE HELP - Leather pads from Bluetooth Beats Solo 2 coming off
May 5, 2016 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Guilherme Leal

New Head-Fier
Well, I got these heaphones as a birthday surprise from my dad in August.
3 months ago, I believe, the leather pad started to come off. I've tried to put it back on with a curved needle and it worked for like 2 hours before it started to come off again. It's already almost completely off, to the point where I'm afraid of using it and ending up with just the cushions - the cushions, it seems, are not coming off.
I tried to open it with a little bit of controled force then immediately regretted (not because something has happenned). Tried to close the little gap that I've opened, and it doesn't seem to be closing either. I'm really worried, as we all know how expensive these phones are, as well as how relatively cheap their bullit is.
I already had a Beats when I was younger, and it broke in 3 months or so despite the fact that I was always carrying it in the case, therefore I'm pretty much traumatized by this **** (and made this well clear for my dad, but he went on and bought it because "you pay for the brand and status", which I really don't care... well, what can I do, he means well).
Anyway, does anyone knows how to fix it? I don't have any tools or even knowledge of headphone building whatsoever, and I believe that difficults the situation.
(I also tried to attach photos but apparently my account cannot do that)
And well, thank you in advance.

May 5, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 5
Did you try contacting Apple since the warranty is one year?

https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/service-warranty.html

May 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #3 of 5
The main problem is that I'm currently in another country without the warranty papers and such. I come back to my country in August, therefore I don't know if I will still have the one year warranty then :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back