PLEASE HELP: Ipod Touch 4th generation, or Zune HD?
May 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Danny1

New Head-Fier
In terms of audio quality, please tell me which is better, the Ipod Touch 4th gen. or Zune HD? In terms of all around better device, please tell me which is the best. I will be purchasing a Audio-Technica ATHM50S headphones and wish to get the best device for the headphones.

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #2 of 4
The iPod Touch's (specifically the 32 and 64GB models) have excellent SQ and in spite of what some Apple bashers may say, are excellent units!

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #3 of 4
I've owned both, and I'd recommend the iPod touch. The Zune HD is a dead device, and both devices are equal in sq. The touch does have better volume, better preset eq settings with the option to use an app to add even more customization to to your listening, a huge assortment of accessories that a Zune can't touch, and any app & game you could ever want/need. The battery life is a little better as well,...considering the Zune HD is now old stock with older batteries inside that degrade over time.

Go iPod touch,...or Samsung Galaxy Player if you want another choice. Skip the Zune.

Jun 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 4
thank you for your replies. This really helps alot :) I'll be sure to get the Ipod Touch, Im going to get the 8gb because I don't think I have 2000 songs haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back