**:PLEASE HELP, GREATLY APPRECIATED!::** CLOSED HEADPHONES, BASS LOVER!! 56K = NO!
Oct 29, 2008 at 9:37 AM Post #48 of 59
Sounds like the OP has plenty going on in his head already. Just get some ear plugs and enjoy listening to yourself for a while
tongue.gif

FYI with your criteria, you'll never find what you are looking for, but have fun looking. Next idea would be to strap a subwoofer on your back so you can have BASS wherever you go.

Oct 29, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #49 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by jahlivity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
POINTLESS COMMENT. save electricity and my time.

Lol. I'm bored to death. Also, I'm not the first to comment about how annoying it is that some OPs want us to hurry up with the advice, etc. Here it is again, though: It's annoying.

Oct 29, 2008 at 9:43 AM Post #50 of 59
It's interesting though that AKG doesn't register on his radar, then someone posts that it's a decent brand, then his next few posts have half a dozen AKG phones with no other brands listed.
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 11:50 AM Post #52 of 59
Quote:

56k connection aka dial up = don't click because of the length of this thread

All threads got equal lenght, 10 posts per page. Still don't get why it can't be viewed on 56k modems.

Oct 29, 2008 at 12:08 PM Post #55 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by jahlivity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For like 10 bucks more i would just get these:
Amazon.com: beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones: Electronics

based on the constant bass reviews that this site has, it basically worships these headphones.

HOWEVER, I would like to keep my budget from $50-$80 maxxxx

well i was gonna say DT770.. a friend of mine bought them and he loves Bassy music too.

but u said your budget,

let me tell u that on head-fi a budget is a myth.

u like a headphone..just get it sooner or later... dont compromise or u ll feel sorry later.

Oct 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #57 of 59
Seems like OP has made his decision and I hope he/she is happy with them. That will be the last time you will see him/her on these boards unless he/she is unhappy with his/her purchase, then they'll be back to complain.

Goodness, these forums generally do not seem to have individuals such as the OP on them so when one pops up it reminds me why I don't frequent any other forums anymore.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back