Please help finding a pair of in ear headphones for under $100
Nov 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

planeboy

New Head-Fier
I've been looking through different review sites for a about a week now and haven't really gotten anywhere. So I want the best pair of in ears that I can afford (obviously), and $100 is pretty much as high as I want to go, but if you strongly believe one is a lot better, I'd love to hear it. I listen mostly to classic rock, and classic's from the 60's-80's. I heard that the Sony MH1C's were great, but I can't find them anywhere except eBay. I also saw the Audio Technica ATH-CKM500's, although I haven't found too much about them. Honestly reading reviews is extremely frustrating, because each list has a new pair that's foreign to me, and then bashes the pair I read were great. So if you guys could help point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Nov 19, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #2 of 3
  I heard that the Sony MH1C's were great, but I can't find them anywhere except eBay.

If you don't need mic/volume functions you can get MH1 (same as MH1C but with an older mic standard and old SE logo) which is available off Amazon.co.uk for around 10GBP in bulk packaging. They're absolutely amazing - not for the price but in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back