PLEASE HELP!!! Choosing a DAC.
Apr 15, 2014 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MarkUzzz

New Head-Fier
Hi guys! I choose a dac about 200-250$ cost.

I choose between: Aune T1, Audinst HUD-MX2, Maverick Audio D1+ (upgrade)

Which of these DAC would be the best on the audio quality?

sorry for my bad english..

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 5
I own the TubeMagic D1 (not the Plus), and it is quite good for the money. Know that the tube sound on the TubeMagics is only available through the preamp outputs. The headphone output does not have the tube sound.

If you don't have to have the tube sound, you might also want to look into the ODAC/Objective 2 (O2) DAC/amp. I don't where you are from, but in the EU, Epiphany Acoustics carries it under a different model #.

Apr 19, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #3 of 5
I own the TubeMagic D1 (not the Plus), and it is quite good for the money. Know that the tube sound on the TubeMagics is only available through the preamp outputs. The headphone output does not have the tube sound.

If you don't have to have the tube sound, you might also want to look into the ODAC/Objective 2 (O2) DAC/amp. I don't where you are from, but in the EU, Epiphany Acoustics carries it under a different model #.

O, thanks. You own the TubeMagic D1, how it sounds? Bass, soundstade, ... ?

Apr 19, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 5
O, thanks. You own the TubeMagic D1, how it sounds? Bass, soundstade, ... ?

Yeah. Sorry. I don't know how to answer that. A DAC and a solid state amp ultimately should be transparent. The D1 is pretty good. I think the ODAC/O2 is better.

Apr 19, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 5
Цитата:
Сообщение от cel4145 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Да. Извините. Я не знаю, как ответить на это. ЦАП и твердотельный усилитель, в конечном счете должна быть прозрачной. D1 довольно хорошо. Я думаю, что ODAC/O2 лучше.

Thank you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back