Please help Audeze LCD-3 and Sennheiser HD800S Or?
May 2, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #16 of 24
I had considered Mr Speakers but nobody sells the Ether Flow C in Canada,if I buy direct from Mr Speakers the price after exchange would be to high and I’d be paying extra for taxes and possibly duty.
There is a good deal on Hifiman X V2 here for 1250.00 Cdn,but I don’t enough about them.Also I’ve paid a lot to for my wa7 so would like to stick to using my amp.
But thank you for answering my post.
You're welcome. Good luck with it.

May 2, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #17 of 24
Check out the Lcd-x, as well as the 2c if you are looking at the lcd-3. The hifi edition x might be worth looking at.

May 2, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #18 of 24
I want to Thank everybody that has made a contribution to this thread.I have modified the title to include or,so that other headphones can be discussed.The one thing I'll mention is that although I have thought about Hifiman Id rather buy something made in the U.S or Germany.
Thats one of the reasons for me buying Woo Audio.I could have purchased something for less and still enjoy listing to music,but my dad always taught me that its better to buy something of quality and keep it for a long time even if it means saving longer and spending more for it than buying cheaper and not being completely satisfied,the same goes for my purchase for headphones.I tried buying cheaper,the Hifimans I got for 275.00 when the newer model came out,and also got a deal on the hd700s when Amazon had them for 650.00 but ended up selling both because I wasn't completely happy with either purchase.I will say that I kept my Nighthawks,comfortable,beautifully made imo and I do like the sound.Maybe the 800s would be a good compliment for them?

May 2, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #19 of 24
I really like the HD800S. A lot. I only sold them because I was moving more towards mobile (IEMs/Closed cans). I'm pretty sure you'll like them unless you want a more intimate sound stage or very punchy bass.

May 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM Post #21 of 24
May 23, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #23 of 24
Not yet because I’m buying 2 or three headphones at the same time, so most likely in 2 months time, but I’d really like to get the 800s and the Focal Clears, and if the wife agrees then I’ll also go for the Aeons open.
All good calls! Let us know how it works out.

Jul 29, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #24 of 24
If you look for headphones from Germany you should consider Ultrasone. The Edition 5 limited was my favorite headphone untill Abyss, LCD4 and Utopia. The sound is very analytic but I loved this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back