Playstation?
Nov 9, 2007 at 9:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Audio-Fi

100+ Head-Fier
I just got the SCPH-1001 and I am in shock. This sound so similar to my Sony ES SACD player. I just got it off eBay for my classic games but I noticed that the red and white are seperated from the A/V port so I thought it was a bootleg until I researched it more and actually finding out that it was an audiophile equipment. Am I the only one hearing this hard to believe? Got it for $15 all in all. It's a good CD player for people who wants quality out of their budget.

Nov 9, 2007 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 5
Read this thread. Post #5 has more links to previous threads.

This is not new news.

btw, I have one of these incredible players that I'll sell so let the bidding begin.
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #3 of 5
I got myself a nice CD player for about €10 (second hand) which I am using as a transport right now. The fun part is that I can't tell the difference between using that and an expensive CD player. (which will remain unnamed because I don't want to start a flaming thread)

I do agree with the OP that there isn't so much difference in transports. (depending on the transport of course)

Nov 9, 2007 at 2:52 PM Post #4 of 5
I couldnt compare mine against anything esoteric but it was a perfectly competent unit and was my main source for a few weeks, in that time I had no complaints about it at all. I got rid of mine since it was a pain having to have a monitor connected to see track #s and so on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back