Players which sync MTP playcounts
Jan 18, 2009 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bangraman

Headphoneus Supremus
Suggestions please on flash players (16Gb or over) which sync MTP playcounts with the likes of j.River Media Center, Mediamonkey, etc. This is the only factor I'm interested in to begin with, then I'll narrow it down. So just throw any out which you know does this for definite. Thanks

Jan 18, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #2 of 5
There isn't one single DAP that does this besides a iPod or Zune. Maybe I'm wrong but dont think so.

May 17, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #4 of 5
Whilst I can't answer your question Bangraman, just thought I'd say that its good to see you back
smily_headphones1.gif

May 17, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #5 of 5
Thanks. Dropping by
smily_headphones1.gif

On topic. I despair... There's always at least one deal-killing factor of almost any newly released DAP/PMP for me. The NWZ-X is already gathering dust, I was drooling over the P20 but the reality is not so hot, I look longingly at the P7 and O2 but they also have deal-killer firmware issues / feature deficiencies for playlist control and keeping tabs on what you've listened to, yada yada. No Zune service here either. I keep going back to the iPod/Phone... Need change, but not willing to go backwards for music accessibility
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back