player for rhapsody?
Dec 20, 2006 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rebe

New Head-Fier
I had decided to get a refurbed iipod video 30 gb, but now I've downloaded a trial of rhapsody to go and I'm pretty impressed.

Is it worth getting the Rhapsody Sansa player, or should I stick with a larger hard drive player like the Creative Vision W (my second choice after the iPod, since my dslr uses CF cards). I won't be jogging with it, but some pocketability might be nice, and the videos/photos would be a nice bonus.

Is there another player I should consider instead, like the gigabeat? Any suggestions/advice welcome.

Dec 20, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 2
I wasn't aware that you could use the Apple players with the subscription services. I use the Creative ZVM with it, and it works great. It is surprisingly easy to download music and erase music, so you may not need a ton of hard drive space.

I am finding that I am downloading tons of music, that I normally would not have. For example I am just getting into Jazz, so I am finding top 100 Jazz CD lists in the music forum here, and just downloading everything. It is really nice to have the space. I know I gave you two different answers, but I think I would lean towards getting more hard drive space with the subscription services.

Also, look for something with good battery life. I am finding the subscription tracks eat up more battery than my regular CD rips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back