Plantronics BackBeat Pro
Sep 25, 2014 at 6:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

DerpMaster

Head-Fier
I have the opportunity to buy a pair of plantronics backbeat pros for $100. My current headphones are the sennheiser HD 558. I am wondering if the difference would be noticeable enough to justify the purchase. I currently use my 558s on the bus because I don't own any travel headphones, but would the plantronics be able to replace 558s for listening at home? Thanks in advance.

Plantronics Backbeat Pros
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MBWIL0G/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_DKjjub0EK4NS1

Sep 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #4 of 12
I've been waiting for a long time for a review of the Plantronics Beatback Pro also, and unfortunately the only place I've seen are on Amazon.
triportsad.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #6 of 12
yes, I have a pair of Plantronics Backbeat Pro.  I got it only last week.  The sound is amazing, it has mic, so I also use it as my iPhone headset.  The caller on the other side says I sound good - better than the mic on the iphone.. according to my caller! LOL..  I use it mainly for music.  Better sound than my DRE Beats wireless.

Aug 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #7 of 12
I know this is an audiophile site, but surprised for a convenient item there isn't more interest in these. I want to try these. Wireless, noise cancellation,supposedly sound really good and take calls. Sounds like a great travel set

Jun 6, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #11 of 12
Hi

I know this is very late but here is some feedback if anyone else needs the info.  I bought a pair of these to use at work as our offices are very noisy, and have been using them for about 2 months and I was pleasantly surprised at the sound. I have a few headphones at home including the Sennheiser HD650's the Beyerdynamic DT880's (600ohm) and various others, and these are up there with the best in terms of both sound quality and comfort. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested, especially if you can get them at a discount.

Hope that helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back