Places to buy headphones in Montreal.
Mar 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JRotz

New Head-Fier
I've recently moved to Montreal and I really need a new pair of headphones as my Beyerdynamics Custom One Pros have broken. I went to a friends house who also lives in Montreal and I tried a pair of his Skullcandy Aviators. Don't judge me, the headphones looked great and they sounded great too. They sounded almost exactly like my old COPs. I asked him where he got them and he said he got them in Toronto and I don't feel like driving all the way there to buy these headphones. Anyways, I need help finding some places that sell Skullcandy Aviators. Thanks in advance :)

Mar 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #2 of 2
  I've recently moved to Montreal and I really need a new pair of headphones as my Beyerdynamics Custom One Pros have broken. I went to a friends house who also lives in Montreal and I tried a pair of his Skullcandy Aviators. Don't judge me, the headphones looked great and they sounded great too. They sounded almost exactly like my old COPs. I asked him where he got them and he said he got them in Toronto and I don't feel like driving all the way there to buy these headphones. Anyways, I need help finding some places that sell Skullcandy Aviators. Thanks in advance :)

Dont know about a place, but the Aviators and the MixMaster Mikes are well regarded here. Also, don't be afraid to share your opinion, you will never be wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back