PL-30 Questions
Oct 11, 2008 at 3:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

user123456

Head-Fier
FIRST, DO THEY HAVE LEAD? IT IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

Second, are they worth it? Which headphones do they compare to?

Will I want to upgrade?

Are the FocalPrice ones geunine?

Thank you so much, bless you all.

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM Post #3 of 10
Well, I have no idea how we would know if they have lead or not. Is there some test that the average person can do to check for this?

I absolutely think they are worth the $20 they cost. They have a great balanced sound that is very impressive considering the cost of admission.

If you stick around Head-Fi, you will no doubt want to upgrade. That is just the nature of things here.

I have the pair from FocalPrice and think they are genuine. Again unless I had a pair from another known authentic source, there is no way to know for sure if mine are real or not.

As you can see, none of your questions were answered because the answers aren't known. There are a few long threads about these phones, so I suggest you gather your info from there.

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #4 of 10
Yes they are worth it. I dint know about the led thing. I dont need to upgrade but most members always seem to no matter what they have.
So far they seem to be geunine.
There are two long threads on the PL-30 maby 3 and if you read them most of your quastions and much more will avail itself to you. You can do a search PL-30 or two of the treads are right on this page.

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 10
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm in tears right now. I thought no one cared.

But seriously, I really hope there isn't lead. Could someone look into that? With all the recalls in China this is a very serious question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back