Pittsburgh Meet
Feb 1, 2005 at 8:38 PM Post #17 of 27
I didn't get a PM Todd, but I guess it's a good thing I saw this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't think I'll be able to make it, since school is in and I won't have a ride. However, if someone wants to swing by, I have some Westone UM2's and a Millet Hybrid amp coming in the end of this week. I expect them Friday at the latest. I'd be happy to lend them out for you guys to listen to.

I'd gladly accept a ride though, I don't have much planned for Saturday
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 2, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #19 of 27
Well it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. Hopefully this summer we can all get together again for another meet, especially when the weather is nice. Make sure to take plenty of pics! If anyone is really interested in hearing the Millet Hybrid, I can try and make arrangements to either get it to the meet, or one of the attendees is more than welcome to pick it up.

Feb 2, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
LOL this is pathetic...I wanna buy a computer monitor for cheap. Anyone have any ideas...at least 17" CRT decent quality CRT. Thanks!

gs

I actually have a 17" IBM sitting here not being used. I got a 19" Trinitron a few weeks ago. I'll let you take if off my hands for cheap, so shoot me a PM and we can talk
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:06 AM Post #22 of 27
For those coming on Saturday.....after you make a right onto my street my house is the 2nd one on the left (it's a ranch house). See you guys then.....Gs is that Melos still making the trip?

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #23 of 27
I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to get there. The bus maps are like some sort of ancient puzzle mind torture to me.
If anyone whose been living in Pittsburgh has any idea how to get from around the PNC Park area to some stop within around a mile of tkam's house please PM me. Alternativly if anyones driving by my place on the way to the meet maybe I could purchase your driving services.
icon10.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:51 AM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
For those coming on Saturday.....after you make a right onto my street my house is the 2nd one on the left (it's a ranch house). See you guys then.....Gs is that Melos still making the trip?

No - Melos is not featuring at this meet. Yours is not back yet?
frown.gif

Darn...Maybe the next meet...sometime next month
tongue.gif
LOL

Feb 4, 2005 at 2:02 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikkoman
I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to get there. The bus maps are like some sort of ancient puzzle mind torture to me.
If anyone whose been living in Pittsburgh has any idea how to get from around the PNC Park area to some stop within around a mile of tkam's house please PM me. Alternativly if anyones driving by my place on the way to the meet maybe I could purchase your driving services.
icon10.gif

I don't think a bus will get that close to my house, but if you can find one that gets you to waterworks mall or st. margaret's hospital I could drive down and get you. Unless of course gs wants to pick you up on his way in from Erie
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 5, 2005 at 2:36 AM Post #26 of 27
I am driving down tomorrow and can pick up kikkoman but I am NOT familiar with the streets so help me out a bit. I am going to PM you guys with my info...

I have directions to tkam's place all mapped out, printed and ready to roll.

Kikkoman - YGPM

Feb 5, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #27 of 27
Have fun at the meet guys and make sure to take tons of pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back