Pirates OTC 3
May 29, 2007 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
Has anyone seen the new Pirates movie yet? If so someone please explain this plot twist to me:
*****SPOILERS******
depp.gif

blink.gif

May 29, 2007 at 8:01 PM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2deadeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that for real or doctored? I still haven't seen it yet.

Actually if I remember correctly, this was the actors screwing around on the set of "Pirates 1". I could be wrong.

"Of the Carribean" = OTC

May 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats a fake, sorry guys. I saw it last night.

They just lost a potential viewer!
mad.gif

May 29, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #8 of 24
I thought it was better than part II which in my opinion wasn't all that good. No, spoilers from me though. You will just have to go and see it for yourself.

May 29, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #9 of 24
lol

Saw it today and loved it. Quite a few stupid scenes and bad lines, but overall one of the most entertaining and satisfying movie experiences I've had in a while. If I were a professional reviewer, I'd give it a 5/10 but fortunately, I'm not one.

Unless you expect something great and if one can deal with heaps of cheesiness here and there, it's a great movie imo. And watch it somewhere that has a big screen and mighty subwoofers.

May 30, 2007 at 3:23 AM Post #11 of 24
I am a big fan of both films, especially the first which felt so much like the ride. I'll probably get the trilogy at some point.

May 30, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a big fan of both films, especially the first which felt so much like the ride. I'll probably get the trilogy at some point.

I liked it too, but not that much ...

May 30, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #13 of 24
It was ok. Was good entertainment and an ok movie.

My girlfriend and I and a few of her friends went and saw it the night before it was released so the theater was packed. Being in a packed theater reminded me why I love home theater and even good headphones for moving watching so much haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back