Pink IEMs..
Oct 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

vannel

New Head-Fier
Hi guys! So.. I need a little help here with getting an entry level pair of IEMs for my wife. I know tons of reviews are floating around and which ones are worth getting. However, the catch is that she really only wants something that's pink. She's hardly an audiophile, but I'd still want her to have something decent.

I've seen the Klipsch S3 in pink. It even comes with a mic I think, which is really handy since she uses the IEMs primarily while travelling on public transport, watching movies. Does that provide adequate isolation and SQ..?

Any other suggestions?

Oct 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for the options. They do look decent, but reviews on each of them are quite lacklustre. Has anyone got anything that boasts some impressive isolation and SQ whilst maintaining a pink shell/cable?

Oct 13, 2012 at 3:47 AM Post #5 of 7
Etymotic HF5 comes in a very nice Ruby Red color and is one of the best-sounding, best-isolating IEMs in the world. Other than that, you're kind of poisoning the well with pink being your primary search criteria.

Quote:
Thanks for the options. They do look decent, but reviews on each of them are quite lacklustre. Has anyone got anything that boasts some impressive isolation and SQ whilst maintaining a pink shell/cable?

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:00 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
Etymotic HF5 comes in a very nice Ruby Red color and is one of the best-sounding, best-isolating IEMs in the world. Other than that, you're kind of poisoning the well with pink being your primary search criteria.

Haha. It so happens I own a pair of those Ety HF5s. Don't get me wrong, I love them ALOT and think they are awesome IEMs. The wife just likes pink. You know how it is with wives..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back