Pink Floyd wins suit- EMI wont be able to sell individual tracks
Mar 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by murrays /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there still an entity existing that is known as "Pink Floyd"? Is it just some abstract legal corporation now? Or are the original members still all involved in ownership and control of their works? Have Gilmour and Waters resolved their conflicts now? (sorry, too many questions).

Dublo7,
I think you will find that Radiohead have no control over their back catalog - it is all owned by their old record company. The band were none too happy with the recent repackaging and compilations of old material.

Murray.

Gilmour and Walters haven't resolved conflicts of the members Roger Walters is out of the Pink Floyd, although still has his share from the albums in which he was still in. Now the ones that control Pink Floyd's legal actions are Gilmour (lead guitarist - vocals) and Mason (drummer).

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
.........Just because it's a good thing for Lady Gaga albums doesn't mean it is good for all.

Ham Sandwich: I love the way you can sum it so beautifully in so few words.

Now if we can only get people to realize that just because you play 'music' doesn't make you a musician any more than sleeping in the garage makes me a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back