Pink Floyd - Live in Pompeii CD?
Jun 2, 2007 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bellsprout

500+ Head-Fier
Is there a CD version of this concert? I have the DVD of it, and I'm not sure what audio encoding is but it sounds really bad converted into stereo, eg the bass part in the jam session at the end of Echoes Pt 1 just sounds wrong. Crossfeed makes it sound very different but just as bad. I've been looking for a decent sounding CD version of it if one has ever been released.

If my DVD rip is the best sounding version, I'd be really cut cuz this is pretty much my fav concert of all time, and I've been looking for a way to enjoy it on my portable for ages.

Jun 5, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #2 of 2
I do have a version. Though to tell you the truth I have cannot remember how I came across it. It is much the same, but the version I have seems a bit more polished maybe? It's hard to give you an idea without hearing it, and it's been a while since I have watched my DVD of it, so either way my interpretation would most likely be flawed.

Your best bet is download it, I have no clue as to the legality of this, since you do own the DVD, it would most likely be a back-up of sorts, maybe offer EMI or whichever record company owns the rights to the original some cash for it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back