Pink Balls Lottery 2006-CANCELLED.
Nov 27, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #185 of 217
Whoah! ten pages so far, I'd best start checking the entries now and keep note of them otherwise it'll take me ages if I do it all at once.

To update, the person who guesses the most correct numbers will win ALL of the following:

1: Meier HA1 MKll amplifier Pink Built
2: Custom mini to mini cable made by [AK]Zip
3: Custom made crossfeed in mini aluminium Hammond enclosure donated by Sgt-Pluck
4: Bithead amplifier kindly donated by Tyll Hertsens of HeadRoom
5: Musical Fidelity X-RAY V3 CD Player kindly donated by a Head-Fier
6: Signal Cable Analog Two interconnect donated by a Head-Fier
7: Koss Porta-Pro headphones kindly donated by Todd R
8: A CD of the winners choice donated by a Head-Fier (standard single CD)

An UBER fantastic prize, I'm sure you will agree. Once again, a [size=large]big[/size] thanks to everyone who's contributed to the prize pot, one lucky Head-Fier will be dancing around in joy on Christmas day... good luck guys!

It's still not too late to contribute to the prize pot so if any of you would like to donate something, purely to make one Head-Fier happy with no hidden agenda, then please do contact me. For a change this is a chance to say thanks to the guys who make this site what it is..... the members. Without their input there would be nothing so whether you're a fellow member, a sponsor or a member of the trade please consider contributing something into the prize pot.

Mike.

Nov 28, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #186 of 217
I think i got at least one number right last time.... ohes well.
07-04-13-15-11. (i hope i didn't pick the same numbers as someone else.... although i think that will be near impossible to avoid) Thanks to all who contributed.

Nov 30, 2006 at 9:27 AM Post #193 of 217
18-11-21-4-10

Happy holidays all
icon10.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 11:19 AM Post #194 of 217
21 17 02 07 04 !

: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back