PIMETA V2 PCB?
Oct 15, 2020 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 5
i have 2 built i am not using if you are interested
Hello, I'm new here in this forum!
A few years ago I've built a Pimeta V2.0 and it sounds great!
Due to I have a second set of parts lying around, I want to build another one, maybe with battery power.
Is there anybody out there, who has an unpopulated PCB (original!?) and doesn't need it??

Oct 20, 2020 at 12:40 PM Post #4 of 5
Hello, I'm new here in this forum!
A few years ago I've built a Pimeta V2.0 and it sounds great!
Due to I have a second set of parts lying around, I want to build another one, maybe with battery power.
Is there anybody out there, who has an unpopulated PCB (original!?) and doesn't need it??
I use my Pimeta V2.0 quite regularly -- and have since initial build in 2009.
Yeah, too bad about Tangent closing down his parts shop. (He had some real goodies -- especially the kit, where Tangent had already acquired high-quality parts and nicely and economically packaged them up)
Tangent continues to provide a link to the Eagle (PCB) file:
https://tangentsoft.net/audio/pimeta2/dfiles.html
If you need to order PCBs, you'll have to convert the Eagle files to Gerber (not a simple process).
Then, you can use a PCB manuf. to make them (very reasonable prices in this industry).
I am doing this currently with Tangent's xfeed -- a very useful and unique device. If I'm successful, I may even have several made for a "group buy".

Oct 21, 2020 at 3:59 AM Post #5 of 5
JLC pcb service early estimate. If I offer for group buy, the $$ will be higher ...

pimeta2-jlc-Eagle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back