Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XII]
Dec 18, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #1,096 of 1,113
Hi guys,new here.im gonna post my rig when i finish wrapping up my DIY amp with something nice.

anybody knows where i can get precut acrylic pieces of plastic?
or any nice paper
duggehsmile.png

Dec 18, 2008 at 7:56 AM Post #1,097 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Relinquished /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,new here.im gonna post my rig when i finish wrapping up my DIY amp with something nice.

anybody knows where i can get precut acrylic pieces of plastic?
or any nice paper
duggehsmile.png

u might wanna post in the portable source gear part [XIII]. this is part 2. theres a 3.

Feb 1, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #1,099 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
102_0737bright.jpg

102_0733bright.jpg

My new ultra-portable on the go rig. SQ is steller, blows bluetooth away. Not all is perfect though with occasional skips if you cover the reciever with hands but other then that I love it when out and about.

OMG, I was just perusing this thread after a hiatus. I just realized I made your D2 theme hahaha. Funny!

Feb 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM Post #1,101 of 1,113
loving the Kramer in this set-up with SPC re-cable, need to make a more compact RCA->mini for this rig, this one also has mini jack in/out for maximum flexibilityOD

P1010015.jpg

very annoying to find that my invisible skin has moved under my silicone case.

also thought i'd post this transportable rig. the D2000 are partially markl modded; I havent re-cabled them yet because i'm waiting on my wood-cups before finishing the mod/re-cable
teflondockwithUSB.jpg

loving the USB; made burning in the teflon/OIMP vcaps a breeze
VCAPteflonwithusb.jpg

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #1,103 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuStlcE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^
you change ur iPod Cover right ??

yep its a clear one. ive got a clear clickwheel too installed on my 80gb vvv, but on this ^^^ 32gb CF mod DIYMOD I havent bothered to do it yet. its a PITA to peel the clickwheel sensor sticker off the old one and put on the new one. easier to just buy a new one or you have to be too careful to not damage the sensore with the blade or whatever you are using

120gbdiymodwithclearface-platean-1.jpg
120gbdiymodwithclearface-plateandcr.jpg

you can see the silver wires used for the mod through the cover; makes it a lot easier to explain whats happening with my rig
wink_face.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #1,104 of 1,113
bad ass ipod^^

Feb 2, 2009 at 6:00 AM Post #1,108 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bad ass ipod^^

hehe yeah its not bad, now actually has a spinpoint 120gb drive in it too. i'm still used to putting 80gb. not as good battery as the CF mod version, but still pretty good since rockbox 3.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back