Pictures of Your Portable Rig Part VII
Mar 25, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #631 of 1,013
Mar 26, 2007 at 6:16 AM Post #633 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by srozzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
love the iskin case subatomic

Thanks. Its built like a rock, there is basically no way you can hurt the ipod inside it. I love it
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2007 at 7:11 AM Post #634 of 1,013
I agree, you can't go wrong with that iSkin case, it's the only one I'll use. Excellent protection for your iPod, a have-to-have!

Mar 27, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #636 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
today I have again built cables ... it is so beautiful
wink.gif

Are the sheaths on those made of flexable power conduit from the home depot or something. They look really nice.

Mar 27, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #637 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are the sheaths on those made of flexable power conduit from the home depot or something. They look really nice.

yes, of my bath tub!

Mar 28, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #639 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by *645-k701 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very Nice Ito..; )

these nightshots annoy everyone (lack of paris Wab?) so heres another..
My Un-Portable Rig.

The sony handycam takes ok pics most the time, excuse this one..pfft

unportable645rigkt7.jpg

HAHAH i caught you on a 10$ edit ito...

Where'd the white pads come from? where some K701's sold with white pads? Looks decent.

Mar 28, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #640 of 1,013
I've asked this question in this thread before, but how do you guys manage to post such LARGE and CLEAR pictures in your posts? I seem to be limited to the 25KB size and I don't want to post a link. The best thing about this thread is all the pictures - and yet I can't figure out how to get my pics from my computer onto a post. Any help? And treat me as tho I had never posted a pic (aside from my avatar) successfully here before.

Mar 28, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #641 of 1,013
upload them to imageshack or picturetrail etc, then post them in this thread with the correct forum tags

Mar 28, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #642 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedeSound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've asked this question in this thread before, but how do you guys manage to post such LARGE and CLEAR pictures in your posts? I seem to be limited to the 25KB size and I don't want to post a link. The best thing about this thread is all the pictures - and yet I can't figure out how to get my pics from my computer onto a post. Any help? And treat me as tho I had never posted a pic (aside from my avatar) successfully here before.

I use photobucket.
www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos from hd to photobucket then shrink to apropiate size and cut and paste the url link. You don't have to shrink if you don't want to.
Later.
Do!

DSCN0410.jpg

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #644 of 1,013
Guys,

So, I think I've finally reached a point with my portable rig where I am willing to share pics (and there have been several helpful posts about how to put up pics), so here goes. I am digging my new C & C box amp (a gift from my wife for my B-day), and there's a really sweet 1/4 to 1/8 adapter I found at preludeaudio.com. But the gear bag is perhaps the coolest component - holding everything from the amp to the iPod to interconnects to the Etys and PX100s (*everything but the 595s). Anyways, cheers. And keep the pictures coming. This thread is GREAT for getting ideas.

Swede.

DSCN4425.jpg

DSCN4432.jpg

DSCN4430.jpg

DSCN4428.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back