Pictures of Your Portable Rig Part VII
Apr 3, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #691 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The HD25-1 is my primary portable headphone. It beats out everything else I have ever tried. Sounds amazingly good, isolates well enough for all but thge noisiest airplanes.

I see that you're also a fan of the DT770's... they would be my first choice - but the HD 25 are a close second (and they're a lot more portable).
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #692 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see that you're also a fan of the DT770's... they would be my first choice - but the HD 25 are a close second (and they're a lot more portable).
smily_headphones1.gif

I LOVE DT770's but they do not isolate well enough for airplane use IMO.

Apr 3, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #693 of 1,013
IMG_0524.jpg

Shipped yesterday
cool.gif
(Justin isn't far from me)

IMG_0519.jpg

Max seems to like it...atleast he likes trying to play with the ety cable
eek.gif

First impressions are very good, I've only listened with ER4P for 45 min. at this point. It has a very open/wide sound. Me like a lot.
etysmile.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #696 of 1,013
You guys have some nice DAPs. I going to have to post mine sometime today. Your making me jealous
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #697 of 1,013
Nice pickup, GreatDane! How do you like it?

Apr 4, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #699 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice pickup, GreatDane! How do you like it?

Well, I still haven't listened much more(just got back from the gym)- still have the etys in my ears
etysmile.gif
I put the AE-2 on low gain and let 'er rip...at 9 O'clock on the pot with my ER4P it's LOUD! I'm guessing that this amp has some ballz.
600smile.gif

In the coming days I plan to test it out with all of my cans...so too early to give any headphone performance comments. Since my 325i is fresh in my mind from listening with my Central Station I'll try them first.

I plan to compare the AE-2 to my Micro Amp & Porta Corda.

Overall at this point I'm very impressed with build quality. It's a very slick looking amp in person.

Apr 4, 2007 at 5:43 AM Post #702 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the cat! He looks so relaxed next to the rig.

You need a cat next to you to get the most out of your equipment.

You can quote me on that

I will
icon10.gif

Max is my couch buddy. He's a talker, lets me know when he needs more attention...I think he actually enjoys when my son practices violin, he's one of a kind.

Here he is about 14 months ago:

Apr 4, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #703 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will
icon10.gif

Max is my couch buddy. He's a talker, lets me know when he needs more attention...I think he actually enjoys when my son practices violin, he's one of a kind.

I go to my friends house all the time just to hang out with his cat. When youre listening to the music you love and youre stroking a cat at the same time, youre as close to nirvana as you can get!

Quote:

"You need a cat next to you to get the most out of your equipment." - jinp6301

nice!

Apr 4, 2007 at 8:06 AM Post #705 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will
icon10.gif

That's a lovely cat! MEOW!!!
biggrin.gif
does she support FLAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back