Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part IX]
Oct 15, 2007 at 1:06 AM Post #61 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by shomie911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, it's a nice IC but it's pretty stiff.

Yeah thats my biggest complaint. I peeled back the white tepe and replaced it with a tech-flex like cover. Its much more flexible now. Looks better too.

Oct 15, 2007 at 1:06 AM Post #62 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed its a sweet little amp. I was chatting with Fang about it at headfest and IIRC... he said it was developed with the ER4 as reference, hence the P to S switch.

Here is mine w/ an iPod on top to act as a size reference.

Oct 15, 2007 at 1:31 AM Post #63 of 1,051
Bad pic but here is my ipod classic and ue-5c. Soon i will have a blue Tomahawk and ue-11 pro
100_1454.JPG

Oct 15, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #64 of 1,051
Quote:

Indeed its a sweet little amp. I was chatting with Fang about it at headfest and IIRC... he said it was developed with the ER4 as reference, hence the P to S switch.

...and the bass boost
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
basshead.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 11:24 AM Post #66 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by E Street Shuffle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Long time lurker and first time poster. G'day!
smily_headphones1.gif

New Nano >super.fi 5 Pro

nice little rig, welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet!
tongue.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #70 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsoda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_0063.jpg

Ahh the mighty Mos Def.

Oct 16, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #72 of 1,051
Quote:

That switch works wonders for IEM's.

Honestly I love my E4c's but I've always wanted a little more out of them. I plugged them into the amp and it was...better, but nothing exceptionally different. That is until I decided to flip that little P to S switch up, the volume drops a little from the extra load, turn it up a little till you match your previous volume, then....pure IEM nirvana. Finally the E4c's have become exactly what I've always wanted them to be. Full-sizes size headphone sound that fits in my pocket although minus the "airyness" and soundstage.

Oct 16, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #73 of 1,051
Here is my rig. I've been wanting to post in one of these threads forever, but I keep forgetting. Anyways, sorry for the bad quality - the iSight camera is all I have.

photo1zk7.jpg

photo2cj9.jpg

I love the thinness of the iBasso T2... coming from a PA2V2, it's like the amp isn't even there! I can now slip it into my pocket with no problems, especially since I got rid of the iSkin and slapped a BSE onto my iPod. Small and portable for me all the way!

Oct 16, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #74 of 1,051
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebascrub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is my rig. I've been wanting to post in one of these threads forever, but I keep forgetting. Anyways, sorry for the bad quality - the iSight camera is all I have.

photo1zk7.jpg

photo2cj9.jpg

I love the thinness of the iBasso T2... coming from a PA2V2, it's like the amp isn't even there! I can now slip it into my pocket with no problems, especially since I got rid of the iSkin and slapped a BSE onto my iPod. Small and portable for me all the way!

how does the ibasso sound?

where is the headphone out on it?

Oct 16, 2007 at 7:55 AM Post #75 of 1,051
img1082mm7.jpg

img1079ih0.jpg

Got this pair after giving away the CK32s. The price was a steal, but didn't include package and those fancy parts (ear clips etc). I had doubt that I bought fake, but all the details look authentic enough, and after listening I concluded they're genuine.

None of the tips the seller included worked for my ear canals well. Did anyone try the UE bi-flange silicon tips with these? How about the comfort and seal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back