Pictures of your portable rig- Part III of the infinite trilogy
Nov 16, 2005 at 11:02 PM Post #586 of 1,017
hey guys ,just sent my earmolds to UE for ordering my ue10pros.
red color and the cord is black,I want to use them with my ipod5Gen.
any ideas about the color choosing?
I first think all white would look nice, then I guess red and black would be real cool.theres still a chance that i can change it,so any ideas?
BTW,I have't decide which color of ipod I will take either..
red-black cord-black ipod
or
white-white cord-white ipod

?
confused.gif
?

thanks very much.

Nov 17, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #587 of 1,017
Here's my modest setup. iPod 4G U2, ER-6i, and a sexy suede Sumo case. I'm going to get a PA2V2 and a Sik Din Ram sometime soon. A wired remote is also coming in the mail sometime next week. I wonder how I'll work that Sik around the case..... I don't want to give it up, but I don't wanna cut a nasty hole in the bottom either.

Also a picture of my iPod in its Lego pseudo-dock
icon10.gif

iPod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

2.jpg

Nov 17, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #588 of 1,017
Ownage Lego Ipod dock! I made a nice, simple Lego stand for my portaPros the other day, I'll take a pic tomorrow. Since that's when my new digital camera should arrive.
cool.gif

I wonder if anyone else has some hidden Lego stuff...
icon10.gif

Nov 17, 2005 at 5:13 AM Post #591 of 1,017
[size=small]The first "real" case I could get my hands on, the Zcover. The condomish rubber just wasn't workin' for me. Not to mention I wanted a clip for runnin'. 1 month and a couple small scratches later, incase saves the day. Now the scratches (ironically produced by a microfiber cloth and water) can't be seen unless I'm analysing. Anyway, here's a few side by side comparisons followed by a porty rig shot gone...well...munchy
icon10.gif
[/size]

4da7e170.jpg
15935c62.jpg

6a674166.jpg

2065af1a.jpg

[size=large]Oy Fuzz!![/size]

FuzzvsNano.jpg

Nov 17, 2005 at 11:41 AM Post #595 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
I knew there would be a reason to not give away my 10 lbs of legos. Too late
frown.gif

One of the most important things to remember in life is never give away Lego! Never!

Even though 70 percent of my room is taken up with Lego, I still love'em. Between Lego, Headphones, my computer, my electric violin rig, and my bed, my room ends up pretty small.
wink.gif

That's a pretty sexy iPod case Jodiah. What's with the Dilbert tin?

Nov 17, 2005 at 12:39 PM Post #596 of 1,017
Ultra-portable amplified rig... iPod nano, Xin SuperMicro3, SiK Ram Din, Ety ER-4p

smicro496.jpg

Nov 17, 2005 at 1:32 PM Post #597 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by alanz
Ultra-portable amplified rig... iPod nano, Xin SuperMicro3, SiK Ram Din, Ety ER-4p

smicro496.jpg

Lol, that makes the micro look big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back