Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Feb 15, 2005 at 3:56 AM Post #31 of 1,335
My D66's headband is broken in one spot...so it's not really portable, but as long as I'm wearing them they're secure. For really portable situations I use my A34s until I get new 'phones (hopefully CM3 Blue!!)...anyway, here it is:

DEJ915RIG.jpg

Feb 15, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #32 of 1,335
I'll post the worst picture ever, but I only got a ContaxSLR without a macro lens, so this is really the best I can do, for now. A digital camera is definately on my list.... This is taken by a chepie polaroid-camera and then scanned in by the crappiest scanner ever....

portablerig.jpg

20gb4g iPod
ray samuels sr-71
moon audio pocketdock --> mini
silver dragon recabled ksc35 w/resistors in the mini plug

icon10.gif

Feb 15, 2005 at 1:47 PM Post #33 of 1,335
My setup!! I`m proud of it...yay!

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Feb 16, 2005 at 7:00 AM Post #35 of 1,335
cool another muvo owner. I dont really use the case anymore, its not practically designed. only if they made it flapless with the buttons exposed, i lug it around with cabling and a headphone amp so its inconveniant to pull out the muvo and head amp and open the flap to change the song. :p
if the buttons was exposed through the case, that would make it easier to switch songs in my pocket.

Feb 16, 2005 at 12:57 PM Post #36 of 1,335
Sounds like the Xtra case, it was great for a bundled case, EXCEPT, they didn't put an opening in for the screen.

Scott

Feb 17, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #40 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
cool another muvo owner. I dont really use the case anymore, its not practically designed. only if they made it flapless with the buttons exposed, i lug it around with cabling and a headphone amp so its inconveniant to pull out the muvo and head amp and open the flap to change the song. :p
if the buttons was exposed through the case, that would make it easier to switch songs in my pocket.

Haha, yeah. When I first got mine I never used the case for that same reason, but now my screens all scratched up and there's dust under the LCD screen that seems impossible to get out without opening it up. I don't even know how dust got there, but it's very noticeable, especially under the sun. So now I keep the case on to prevent anymore physical damage, and so I don't see any of the scratches/dust, as it drives me crazy.
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #41 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayzian
Haha, yeah. When I first got mine I never used the case for that same reason, but now my screens all scratched up and there's dust under the LCD screen that seems impossible to get out without opening it up. I don't even know how dust got there, but it's very noticeable, especially under the sun. So now I keep the case on to prevent anymore physical damage, and so I don't see any of the scratches/dust, as it drives me crazy.
biggrin.gif

The same thing happened to my old Creative Nomad IIc, It worked great and all but more and more dust seemed to collect under the screen. I probably wouldn't have been able to see anything if not for the backlight. Does this happen to all creatives?

Feb 17, 2005 at 6:19 AM Post #42 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mouzike
The same thing happened to my old Creative Nomad IIc, It worked great and all but more and more dust seemed to collect under the screen. I probably wouldn't have been able to see anything if not for the backlight. Does this happen to all creatives?

not with any of the 3 creatives i've owned, but my sony universal TV remote i can't even read the display anymore. I guess being stuck in the couch for the majority of 7 years really filled it with dust.

Feb 17, 2005 at 9:06 AM Post #45 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Here is a picture of my portable setup that I took from the Chicago Meet impressions thread. I've 'spraypainted' out the stuff that isnt mine. My traveller and headcase bags are not shown... I will try to get an action shot soon to show what it looks like when I'm actually on the go.
icon10.gif

portable.jpg

Doesnt look very portable to me!I always wondered what other people would think if i walked in the city center with my HD590 on!
biggrin.gif
Please send us a photo of you with them all. We could also help some photos of people standing next to you :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back