Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jul 29, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #1,021 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric_Mofo
Thats Awesome, how does it sound?

the sound is very good, especially the midrange. it projects a very real image.
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2005 at 10:10 AM Post #1,024 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by MdRex
At least now you are taking nice photos.
biggrin.gif

Heh, yes, but at the expense of selling most of my wonderful audio equipment, and then spending 5 times the money I did on audio.....
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Worth it though
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #1,026 of 1,335
Quote:

5 TIMES?!! I saw you (ex) list of inventory and 5 times the amount will be...
eek.gif

STUFFED
tongue.gif

Yes.... Several thousand. And for a 16 year old, I think I'm pushing my limits.
rolleyes.gif

But I do pay for almost all my stuff with my own money. Even if that means going to school begging for food and saving your own lunch money. Hey, you wont believe how quickly 5 bucks a day adds up.
tongue.gif

Jul 30, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #1,028 of 1,335
omg r u the first here to have a digiarmour? they look so nice. how does it sound? is the menu lay out easy to operate? how much was it?

Jul 30, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #1,029 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650

But I do pay for almost all my stuff with my own money. Even if that means going to school begging for food and saving your own lunch money. Hey, you wont believe how quickly 5 bucks a day adds up.
tongue.gif

Not too bad, since I am only 18 and I refuse to use my parent's money for my gears. Working my rear off for minimal wage is the only way to fuel my hobby. Used stuff are GREAT!
icon10.gif

GO TEAM-CHEAPOs

Jul 30, 2005 at 1:54 AM Post #1,030 of 1,335
Quote:

Not too bad, since I am only 18 and I refuse to use my parent's money for my gears. Working my rear off for minimal wage is the only way to fuel my hobby. Used stuff are GREAT!
icon10.gif

GO TEAM-CHEAPOs

Yes Team-Cheapos is great!!!! I'm 18 also, but i dont work for minimum wage. Still i cant buy what i want, need to save up for college this fall.

Jul 30, 2005 at 4:49 AM Post #1,031 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
Yes Team-Cheapos is great!!!! I'm 18 also, but i dont work for minimum wage. Still i cant buy what i want, need to save up for college this fall.

Yikes, in two years, I have to start thinking about that problem. In the meantime, buy buy buy while you can
tongue.gif

Jul 30, 2005 at 6:56 AM Post #1,034 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650
Yikes, in two years, I have to start thinking about that problem. In the meantime, buy buy buy while you can
tongue.gif

You said it.
frown.gif
600smile.gif

Jul 30, 2005 at 7:01 AM Post #1,035 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by sumguy_
Creative Zen -- Apple iPod 4G -- Digiarmor S20

yes i'm very interested in that s20. it has alot of outrageous spec claim. i'm very interested in the capabilities of its features. if they're true i'd definitely get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back