Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jun 17, 2005 at 8:20 PM Post #767 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
thats looks really nice. that is all

Thanks, lol.

Couldn't resist taking more pics
biggrin.gif

Jun 20, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #770 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2
I need some better cans to match up with you
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

Heh. I know. They were a gift. They aren't the greatest but it's the only pair of closed cans I have, so for portable use so it's all I got. I love how much they isolate and how little they leak. Plus they look sexy.
biggrin.gif

Arg, I have to admit though, I really love the sound of my PX100s.. I wish I had something that sounded like them but are closed. I don't know how anyone can use open cans for portable use.
frown.gif

Jun 20, 2005 at 8:33 PM Post #772 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayzian
Heh. I know. They were a gift. They aren't the greatest but it's the only pair of closed cans I have, so for portable use so it's all I got. I love how much they isolate and how little they leak. Plus they look sexy.
biggrin.gif

Arg, I have to admit though, I really love the sound of my PX100s.. I wish I had something that sounded like them but are closed. I don't know how anyone can use open cans for portable use.
frown.gif

I loved them too, but couldn't stand how much they leaked. I'm still satisfied with my ex81...
Perhaps you want to try the ATH-FC7? (AudioCubes
rolleyes.gif
)

Jun 20, 2005 at 10:30 PM Post #773 of 1,335
Heres mine, dont have any pics of my er-4s all together with the setup, but heres most of it

Jun 21, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #775 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets
Just got my XD300's and thought i would do a little re-post. So far im really liking them, they dont have the best isolation, and leak at high volume, but overall they are very good for the price.
orphsmile.gif

Those are some big cans. So...do you prefer movie-mode, or music-mode?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #776 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Those are some big cans. So...do you prefer movie-mode, or music-mode?
smily_headphones1.gif

Music mode by far. I havent actually tried using movie mode on a movie yet. But overall it just seems to make the music more sloppy/boomy sounding with it on. Music mode tightens it up and sounds a lot clearer. Im no audiophile though, i listen to all my music at 128kb MP3. To me it sounds good, i could have gotten a cheaper pair, but i really liked the look of these sonys, and the feel was just right. I wouldent wear them in public, but i dont need to since i much prefer my EX51's for out of the house.

Jun 21, 2005 at 4:16 PM Post #778 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by underdogg
nice phones jakets. i've got the xd200s and im lovin them 2.
orphsmile.gif

I would have prefered to get ahold of some 100's or 200's myself, but Best buy only carried the 300 and 400's. At 60$ though, its not a bad price.

Jun 22, 2005 at 1:54 AM Post #779 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by neko201
My old-fashion personal portable rig: PDCP Philips az6801 and Grado sr225
lambda.gif

Now that is a nice setup. Theres something about the simplicity, no-nonsense look, plus I imagine it sounds amazing for the price. Tote-able to boot!

jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back