Pictures of the KSC75 being worn?
Mar 11, 2006 at 3:52 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
I love seeing pictures of forum members. They never look anything like you expect.
tongue.gif

I think that i bypassed that, I had a phto of myself posted withing my first 20 or 30 posts.

Mar 11, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
I think that i bypassed that, I had a phto of myself posted withing my first 20 or 30 posts.

And a fine looking young scottish laddy ye are too! And no forced smile! Good taste in music too, Dire Straits is my favorite rock group! Don't shave your head though, the Jecklins may fall off!

Mar 11, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #20 of 21
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this related request so: can anyone post a picture of them or someone else wearing the Sennheiser HD 555s? I'm looking to get those soon (when I get money) and I wanted to see how they looked on someone, as they are pretty big. I want to know if it'd look alright wearing them out in public.

Thanks

Mar 11, 2006 at 7:36 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pibborando
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this related request so: can anyone post a picture of them or someone else wearing the Sennheiser HD 555s? I'm looking to get those soon (when I get money) and I wanted to see how they looked on someone, as they are pretty big. I want to know if it'd look alright wearing them out in public.

Thanks

you should probably start a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back