Pictures of my headphone system (modem users beware)
Jul 9, 2001 at 8:58 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by grrr223
What benefit does the stereo link offer (I have no idea what it actually does) if you are only using it with mp3s?

The stereo link uses your USB port, meaning it skips all the problems associated with sound cards (noisy buggers they are!). Apparently the sound is much cleaner that way, although I've never listened to a stereo link.

Erebus: have you tried your MG Head with the stereo link? If so, how does that sound?

Jul 9, 2001 at 9:21 PM Post #17 of 25
erebus.
For the love of God please straighten your tubes position. It drives me crazy to look at crooked tubes!
eek.gif

Jul 9, 2001 at 9:44 PM Post #18 of 25
flashbak, I know the feeling....

and there isn't a thing you can't do about it (unless you want some mad hissage)
frown.gif

unless you get lucky though, and get some tubes that stay straight up

Jul 9, 2001 at 10:11 PM Post #19 of 25
Got that right, chych. It's a shame to see such a nice-looking amp w/ crooked tubes.
frown.gif

Jul 10, 2001 at 1:26 AM Post #21 of 25
erebus, that white housing moves and tilts, or at least it does in mine. So you can make it very straight if you want to. I was upset at first because mine was the same way...no more!

Jul 10, 2001 at 1:40 AM Post #23 of 25
No clue... doesn't seem to serve a purpose, but doesn't seem to hurt anything either. Of course once I got it straight I kept it that way...

Jul 10, 2001 at 3:56 AM Post #25 of 25
Yeah, amp parts aren't supposed to move around. Time to bust out the superglue, Flumpus!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back