Picture of AKG K81DJ being worn?
Mar 20, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #5 of 9
My friend just bought a pair. All in all, they are a pretty good piece of equipment. The only comment in terms of comfort is that AKG made the headband not very expandable (10 notches but each notch is very tiny). Even stretched out to the max, I found that the top of the headband is pressed against the top of my head hard. BTW, both, myself and my friend don't have huge noggins.

Anyone else experienced this?

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by sionghchan
My friend just bought a pair. All in all, they are a pretty good piece of equipment. The only comment in terms of comfort is that AKG made the headband not very expandable (10 notches but each notch is very tiny). Even stretched out to the max, I found that the top of the headband is pressed against the top of my head hard. BTW, both, myself and my friend don't have huge noggins.

Anyone else experienced this?

I've had the same problem (lack of expandabality) with a couple of other AKGs - K240, and K501. Looks like no one with a big head works on the AKG design team.

Apr 11, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #8 of 9
Take care, that guy in the pic above has a very big head. They look ALOT bigger on my head
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back