Pics of UE Super.Fi Pro/Shure E4c in action?
Oct 19, 2005 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

shaked

New Head-Fier
This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a little while trying to get some information on what to buy. One thing I haven't seen, however, is action shots of IEMs. I've pretty much narrowed it down to E4c's or SFPro's. Anyone have a picture of themselves wearing a pair? Pretty interested to see what kind of "fashion statement" I'd be making. Only reason I ask is because I've heard the Shures go further into your ear and are less noticeable while the UEs stick out a bit more. Just curious. Thanks in advance!

Rich

Oct 19, 2005 at 5:08 AM Post #2 of 10
20050503_0006Small.jpg

May_026_medium.jpg

And the Super.fi 5EB's if you care at all:

image0368qa.jpg

Nov 18, 2005 at 9:02 PM Post #5 of 10
In refernece to the pictures of the user wearing the Superfi's in the down position. You must try them in opposite ears and see what a great angle they form with your ear canal. This is the only way I wear mine, and I removed the memory wire also.

Nov 19, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #7 of 10
100_0166.jpg

The little part at the end (where L and R are marked) is flush with... that part of your ear. You know, the part that sticks out a bit.

Nov 19, 2005 at 6:10 AM Post #8 of 10
ahh crap. i just ordered a pair of superfi 5 eb s to use under my motorbike helmet but from those photos they seem to stick out like a pair of wings. could be painful cause the helmet sits up snug next to my ears. anyone else tried wearing them under a helmet? does it work?

Nov 19, 2005 at 6:18 AM Post #9 of 10
just received e4c
i see that it isolates pretty well but for now, the bass is muddy as hell, perhaps,

1. i didnt insert em deep enough
(i guess i have relatively small ears, even the small tips arent that small to me
plainface.gif
)
2. its been used for less than 5mins
plainface.gif

cant wait for them to be properly burnt in
redface.gif

i have good feeling about these
wink.gif

Nov 19, 2005 at 6:51 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.karmalicious
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/mrkarmalicious/100_0166.jpg

The little part at the end (where L and R are marked) is flush with... that part of your ear. You know, the part that sticks out a bit.

Flush with the tragus (the little flap that you would push down to plug your ears) or the antitragus (the part of your outer ear that kind of juts up to meet the tragus)? Mine definitely sticks out past the tragus, but not far enough where you could see it from behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back