Pics of someone wearing Pana HJE-70? (can't find any)
May 18, 2006 at 9:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tmann

100+ Head-Fier
I'm considering getting these (or the CK7s) but I am concerned about the shiny metal 'stick' and if it sticks out (one definite advantage of the CK7s is that they look much more inconspicous). I'm not trying to sneak them in anywhere or anything (a little old for that), but I don't really care for 'blingy' type stuff.

I'd like to see a picture of someone wearing them - I'm wondering if the fact that Pana doesn't show anyone wearing them in their marketing says something about how they look.

Could owners post their opinions on how the look/sit when they are in? Does the stick thing hang straight down, or does it stick out sideways a bit?

I saw one person said they returned them because they were 'too flashy', so I know i'm not the only one!

May 19, 2006 at 1:56 AM Post #2 of 4
the hje70 is made out of dull aluminium, so its not shiny. but the stem (where the wire comes out), is very long, so it might attract a bit of attention. the stem can be rotated a bit, so you can turn it inwards to make it less conspicious.

May 19, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #3 of 4
They come in different colours now, at least here in Japan.

They go straight down. Actually, you can bend them a bit inwards. They are visually noticable, as the metal shafts go down more than an inch. I didn't they were too blingy though, but I've been known for wearing HP1000 on the go...
biggrin.gif

Best,

-Jason

May 19, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #4 of 4
thanks. I think I'll probably go with the A-Ts (price and design). I listen to rock so I hope they aren't totally bass-anemic, but I don't think they would get all the raves if they were.

how are the HJE70's with microphonics?

Do the A-Ts stay in your ears if you wear them the 'regular' way (not behind the ear)? How are microphonics this way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back