Pics of JHAudio earphones inside ear
Mar 2, 2010 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

yanival

New Head-Fier
Just ordered JH16 today, but not sure about the color I picked. While there are many JHAudio pictures around, there are just very few of them inside the ear. In-ear pictures can be very useful for realizing how you're going to look like when using the earphones.

Please post here photos of your profile with the JHAudio gear inside the ear. Not too much zoom if possible, so the picture will visualize how other people that look at you see the colored silicon in your ear.

Please quote what is the exact color of your earphone.

Transparent black and transparent blue (all kinds of blue) are most welcome, because I ordered the trans muddy water blue and consider switching to trans black.

Mar 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM Post #3 of 15
Look JH Audio up on FaceBook for more detailed photos. You can also order them to sit flush in your ear so someone looking at you face on will not see anything. If you get artwork or a faceplate then it will not be flush and invisible from straight on.

Mar 2, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 15
4390984140_03c3715f5c.jpg

Here is mine transparent black. I dont have picture from afar atm.

And it isnt silicone, but acrylic.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Mar 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #8 of 15
I'm curious on how some colors look in the ears too. Having a hard time deciding on the color and artwork. Having choco brown skin makes color selection a little bit more difficult haha. Love the darker colors especially purple but don't think they'd 'pop' as much as say lime green and pink. I'd like my 13s to pop =)

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by yanival /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Bina. We need more people to post this kind of pics.

Jajo, the Jajo Blue is awesome. Could you get it from JH ?

I think so. You can give them any color code and they match it.

Mar 4, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you to everyone who is taking the time to enlighten the rest of us.
beerchug.gif

Zac also posted on Facebook a picture of what I think is his most beautiful creation.

They're soooooooo pretty
L3000.gif

Does anyone have a lowprofile model they can show off? ive requested this for my JH16's so im just curious of just how 'low' they can be?

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:37 AM Post #13 of 15
Zac's artwork n color looks amazing! Subtle but still a stand out. It's like a BMW m or an AMG merc. Subtle frm afar but come close u really take notice.

On a personal note I love the aesthetics of clear cables with most of e colors. Too bad they turn green
frown.gif
I'd plonked e 300 for twag just for e color. Anyway to prevent the stock clear cable from turning green?

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:46 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by milesandcoltrane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zac's artwork n color looks amazing! Subtle but still a stand out. It's like a BMW m or an AMG merc. Subtle frm afar but come close u really take notice.

On a personal note I love the aesthetics of clear cables with most of e colors. Too bad they turn green
frown.gif
I'd plonked e 300 for twag just for e color. Anyway to prevent the stock clear cable from turning green?

Nothing like an understated M5!

Do you have any idea how long it usually takes for the cables to turn green? The clear cables look terrific especially when paired with black or blue phones

Mar 4, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #15 of 15
From experience my friends shure e5c took about 3 to 4 months. Another friends livewirea took slightly more than just a month but he had em on 8 hours a day. In hpa's review he said his westone es3x took 2 to 3 months from what I remember.

I have to agree with u jajo clear cables look especially killer on blue n black shells. I'm really digging ur jajo blue
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back