tongue.gif
I thought it was humorous too.

Yes, it gave me some good laughs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2006 at 3:25 AM Post #93 of 119

Feb 26, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #94 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
Nice. I just auditioned the Amati Homage and the Cremona w/ some Burmester amps/CDP. They were both quite amazing. Hopefully, they will become my home system.

Anybody remember the Sonus Faber Extremas? Those were some damn sexy two ways!

Feb 26, 2006 at 6:47 AM Post #96 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by zancxia
You've got my laptop and Rio Eigen as sources. My vintage Soundesign receiver (until my real phones get here) as an amp. The XBOX controller with PC adapter to play my NES games.
tongue.gif
My Shure EC2s of course... and speaking of my DT880s... there they are right there! Ahhhh, wow! I can almost hear them... oooo
rolleyes.gif

Yes... still waiting... No more econo shipping for me.
eek.gif
3 weeks now... *gag*

Lol. Are they literally being shipped from Europe?

Feb 26, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #98 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibo
Yeah that is an L90D+, i game allot and wanted a good 8ms 19" lcd, i got this one for only $200US and got it after many rave reviews and after testing many lcds (all 8ms) i it got about 9 months ago.

The Ati card in the box is only a 9800 Pro 256MB, ive replaced that since then with Dual 1900XTX + Crossfire. (Beats anything Nvidia currently have including SLI 7800GTX 512, untill the 7900 comes out of cource, untill then im safe with ati)

where did you get it for $200?

Feb 26, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #99 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab
The bedside system, the office system, and "the stash"...

gi.mpl

The nod for the strangest little tweak has got to go to that miniature oriental rug under your iPod. I am aware that in one way or another we're all a bunch of headcases, but what is that???
580smile.gif
BTW Skylab, I still owe you positive feedback for our transaction of late: Great buyer, everyone! Cheers!

Feb 27, 2006 at 1:27 AM Post #100 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattigol
The nod for the strangest little tweak has got to go to that miniature oriental rug under your iPod. I am aware that in one way or another we're all a bunch of headcases, but what is that???

LOL! The little oriental rug is actually 1/4 of dense rubber underneath the veneer, and serves as a sort of vibration control device for the iPod. But in this case, it's a tweak with a high SAF (spouse acceptance factor)
orphsmile.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #102 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac
How big is that monitor? For some reason, the K701 and the Micro Stack look especially puny compared to it. Must just be the angle.

It measures about 17.5" diagonal. Its OK, but just large enough for CAD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ej82m
Is that an engineering book underneath your monitor? It looks familiar.
eek.gif

Yup. Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics.

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #103 of 119

Mar 12, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #105 of 119
I've been redecorating/redoing a bunch of stuff in my apartment. This used to be my dining room, but seems like I never ate any meals in there, so...
rolleyes.gif

My PC case is ugly as hell, but 3.2 GHz P4, Radeon 9800 Pro, 1GB RAM, E-MU 1212m under the hood with 19" & 18" flat panel dual display/extended desktop thing going on:

New couch & foot rest/place to put stuff thingy:

My pride & joy:

Glow in the dark:

40" Bravia

Peace,

Graz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back