Pics of Home Setups: 56k Warning
Feb 24, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #77 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayreonaut
[size=medium]Go team Cubicle-Fi![/size]
IMG_04201_Custom_.JPG

Is that an engineering book underneath your monitor? It looks familiar.
eek.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #81 of 119
pic.jpg

You've got my laptop and Rio Eigen as sources. My vintage Soundesign receiver (until my real phones get here) as an amp. The XBOX controller with PC adapter to play my NES games.
tongue.gif
My Shure EC2s of course... and speaking of my DT880s... there they are right there! Ahhhh, wow! I can almost hear them... oooo
rolleyes.gif

Yes... still waiting... No more econo shipping for me.
eek.gif
3 weeks now... *gag*

Feb 25, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post #82 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by James3Toe
NO headphones at the moment

WHAT!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 6:46 AM Post #83 of 119
Well "No headphones" is not strictly true...its just I have nowhere to plug them into at the moment
mad.gif

Speakers have been the way recently, and I have a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors in truck somewhere en route to my house...counting the hours
So the Sennheisers and Grados have been relegated to the closet for the moment. However I'm sure they'll be making another appearance once I decide on a new headphone amp...probably solid state this time round...suggestions most welcome as previously I've always been into tubes
confused.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 9:20 AM Post #86 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by zancxia
and speaking of my DT880s... there they are right there! Ahhhh, wow! I can almost hear them... oooo
rolleyes.gif

Great photoshopping.
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 10:59 AM Post #87 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by James3Toe
Speakers have been the way recently, and I have a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors in truck somewhere en route to my house...counting the hours

Nice. I just auditioned the Amati Homage and the Cremona w/ some Burmester amps/CDP. They were both quite amazing. Hopefully, they will become my home system.

Feb 25, 2006 at 11:31 AM Post #88 of 119
Yeah that is an L90D+, i game allot and wanted a good 8ms 19" lcd, i got this one for only $200US and got it after many rave reviews and after testing many lcds (all 8ms) i it got about 9 months ago.

The Ati card in the box is only a 9800 Pro 256MB, ive replaced that since then with Dual 1900XTX + Crossfire. (Beats anything Nvidia currently have including SLI 7800GTX 512, untill the 7900 comes out of cource, untill then im safe with ati)

Feb 25, 2006 at 11:43 AM Post #89 of 119
cool..i like watching pictures like that.,

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:34 PM Post #90 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by s2pidstoner
zancxia

I'm loving that Eigen. I always liked the way they looked, but mine broke for no reason at all one day, so i haven't seen it in a while

Yeah, I like it alot. I got it mainly for portable use, but I find that it might sound better than my laptop, especially since it doesn't clip when EQ'ed. I also bought a year replacement warranty... I know how fragile they can be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
Great photoshopping.
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
I thought it was humorous too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back