Pico should be on its way.
Jan 4, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by chef8489 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with you there. Not sure how much I would loose, but I am sure it will be a substantial amount.

We can ask our fellow head-fiers. Mine, hmmm, by $15.

Jan 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #33 of 39
I wouldn't detract much for the small scratch. When selling, these prices are very negotiable so I wouldn't consider these a huge deal.

Go back and look at the first two pics. The second pic shows the scratch but as Signal2Noise asked "where". Now it is more obvious to see in pic #2 now that we see the close-up. Look at pic #1 and you can see it...barely. The light angles also tend to hide it.

Jan 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #34 of 39
Scratch value depends upon who made, where it is and how large.

If by someone famous, like a president (not Bush the value would go down more), value goes up and by other famous people the value will depend upon their overall public merit. If obvious and large and not shaped like an animal or something interesting but a nondescript the value will go down but by how much depends upon how many Picos are produced. If under 500 not too bad if over then it will decrease by the percentage past that point.

I hope this helps. And why does everyone just assume the amp purchased is going to be sold? It's all good.

Jan 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #35 of 39
Blah could be avoided by better packaging..

Jan 5, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #36 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by chef8489 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with you there. Not sure how much I would loose, but I am sure it will be a substantial amount.

I'd say "cut your loss". I'll give you $375 just to help you out.
wink_face.gif

Actually, sorry you got the scratch. I know it would bum me out. Maybe the performance will help you get it out of your mind fast.

Jan 5, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #38 of 39
Yeah, I don't like scratches. Sorry you got one on your amp. Please let us know what you think of the sound.

Jan 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM Post #39 of 39
Would like some more time with it before I give m opinions. So far love the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back