Pico should be on its way.
Dec 19, 2008 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

chef8489

Headphoneus Supremus
After an extreamly long wait due to not being available to receive shipments, my Pico should be on its way.It has only been around a year wait, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. Just waiting on Justin's last confirmation that everything went well. I opted for the DAC version when I sighned up, but not really sure I will use the DAC.

Dec 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM Post #3 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by chef8489 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After an extreamly long wait due to not being available to receive shipments, my Pico should be on its way.It has only been around a year wait, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. Just waiting on Justin's last confirmation that everything went well. I opted for the DAC version when I sighned up, but not really sure I will use the DAC.

When you hear it you'll be glad that you did.
smily_headphones1.gif

It takes a lot of patients to wait an entire year for gear. I guess my wait was around a couple months for my Pico but I got in early before they began to ship.

Let us know what you think after some quality time with little Pico.

Dec 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 39
What is the battery life of the pico?

Jan 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #6 of 39
Well it finally arrived today. Somehow got a scratch on it already. Just plugged it in and waiting for it to charge. It is a amazing looking blue.

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #7 of 39
Quote:

Well it finally arrived today. Somehow got a scratch on it already. Just plugged it in and waiting for it to charge. It is a amazing looking blue.

You may want to let Justin know about the SOA (scratched on arrival).

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM Post #8 of 39
Quote:

Congrats!

A scratch!! A SCRATCH!!! That sucks.

I'm sure you know that we expect hi rez pics.
bigsmile_face.gif

...are you sure it isn't charged already...put that baby to work!

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #9 of 39
Will get some hi res pics up tomorrow. Here is a cell pic to hold you guys over.
2.jpg

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #10 of 39
Quote:

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about the scratch though. If it was there when you got it, and nothing you have caused, then contact Justin.

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #11 of 39
The box was kinda damaged, but I am not too worried about it. Would hate for Justin to take a hit because of a scratch. Hell waited over a year for the amp, guess I can deal with a scratch.

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #12 of 39
I'll offer you $100 for your scratched Pico.

wink.gif

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #13 of 39
Yeah I will jump all over it..

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 39
Like I said it is no problem. I don't dobt it left there in prestine condition. That was never an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back