Photoshopers United - Limited Edition DAPs!
Mar 13, 2005 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

Bacon

New Head-Fier
I'm all for the U2 iPod, despite it being very similar to all other iPods, with nothing really strikingly different (except the colours). Anyhoo, ever wish your favourite DAP could team up with your Favourite bands to make a limited edition player?

Well now is your chance! Photoshop at the ready!

blink21es.jpg

Limited Edition Blink 182 Zen Micro

Mar 13, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 59
woo mam thats really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Lame.Sorry replace the word lame with supercalafradalistic I want one now
its better than an xbox in a fridge
k1000smile.gif

Mar 13, 2005 at 9:55 PM Post #3 of 59
Here is something I did for the iPodlounge forums a while ago. I'll make something cooler in photoshop now for the 4g iPod
smily_headphones1.gif

photoshoped.jpg

Mar 13, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #4 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by noname
Here is something I did for the iPodlounge forums a while ago. I'll make something cooler in photoshop now for the 4g iPod
smily_headphones1.gif

photoshoped.jpg

Wow, you'd be able to sell those pretty well I'll be guessing.
icon10.gif

Mar 13, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #5 of 59
Here is my first attempt at a 4g iPod.

Theme: Lateralus

Enjoy
biggrin.gif

TooliPod.jpg

Mar 13, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #6 of 59
wicked the only thing that makes it look like a photoshop is the outside edges but other than that it's damn good
biggrin.gif

EDIT: ok he fixed it, now sell me one (i just need one with a radio, custom EQ, and removable battery)

Mar 13, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #7 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
wicked the only thing that makes it look like a photoshop is the outside edges but other than that it's damn good

yeah I didn't want to spend too much time working on this. Just wanted to get the idea across
smily_headphones1.gif

Got to study for my finals
eek.gif

Justin

Edit: fixed it.

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #8 of 59
damn, those are pretty slick! that ipod looks completely real, i'd never guess that it was photoshopped. the zen micro looks awesome, despite the fact that i don't like blink much (i used to love them)

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #9 of 59
The talent on this forum never ceases to amaze me. (No sarcasm intended or implied.)

Those are genuinely impressive. And I think treatments like that would be marketable as well.

Remarkable imagination and implementation.

BW

Mar 14, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #10 of 59
heh, forget studying, this is way more fun
smily_headphones1.gif

Theme: A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms

PerfectiPod.jpg

Mar 14, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #13 of 59
bahaha- this is definitely not my best work- obviously.
i did it in 8 minutes, but its still really weird/interesting.

Introducing the new version for the zen micro- called [size=large]HYPNOTIC[/size]
wackyzencopy.jpg

LOL, GREEN BACKLIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back