Photoshop gurus...can you lend a hand?
Oct 14, 2005 at 1:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Thaddy

Headphoneus Supremus
My teammate took a really nice picture of one of our race jerseys at our last meet, and I've been using it as my background for a bit. Anyways, the black and white is getting boring, and I thought it would be cool to make the white lettering something brighter like red, one of my universities colors. It's actually a shade darker than red, maybe dark red.

Here is a picture of the smaller version, and the full version is linked below.
jersey.jpg

Full Size (2400x1595)

Anyways, I'd appreciate any help!

Oct 14, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #2 of 12
link no workie

Oct 14, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #3 of 12
I uploaded it to Head-Fi, should work now.

Oct 14, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #6 of 12
Gord that looks nice, if you don't have the high res version uploaded I'll PM you my email address.

Potatoe1313: I re-read my original post and got a chuckle out of that part too
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #8 of 12
[deleted...bye,bye....Gord's look neat.]

Oct 14, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #9 of 12
Peter I like how you included the white outlining as well, but the color looks too purplish. I think Gord's color is right on, I like the look.

Also, for reference, here is my school's athletic site. You'll be able to see the color they use instead of me trying to describe it
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #10 of 12
Interesting... mine is[was] from Pantone 185 -- not quite fire engine red, but close -- absolute no blue (cyan) in it so can't be purplish. The c-m-y-k formula is Cyan=0, Magenta=91, Yellow=76, Black=0.

Gord's looks maroon on my screen, which is very nice, very old school. The white outline looks good, too.

If mine looks purplish to you, you're screen is way out of whack.

Oct 14, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #12 of 12
Yeah that was a bad call on my part, I didn't compare the two enough. I think Gord's is just darker, which gave me the impression that yours was more purplish. Oh well, I guess I just prefer the darker color then
cool.gif

edit: YGPM Gord...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back