Photo Respawn!
Nov 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

scootsit

1000+ Head-Fier
Is anyone else having this problem? When you click a photo, it gets large and full screen, then when you click "Back" to get back to the thread, the photo continuously goes to full screen, making it impossible to get back to the thread. Any thread that opens the pictures full screen does this for me. The solution, I have found is to click "Back" then stop/reloading the page after you get back to the thread, very quickly before it can reload the full-screen image again and again and again. That usually works, but not always

Nov 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #4 of 7
I just tested with Win7 and Firefox, and I'm having no issues.  I used this thread's first image as a test.  I was able to use both the back button and the X in the top right of the enlarged image to get back to the thread.

Would you be able to record a Jing video of the issue as it occurs and all the steps you're taking from entering the thread, all the way through the issue?  It will help the tech team re-produce the steps and more easily examine the problem.

Nov 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
I just tested with Win7 and Firefox, and I'm having no issues.  I used this thread's first image as a test.  I was able to use both the back button and the X in the top right of the enlarged image to get back to the thread.

Would you be able to record a Jing video of the issue as it occurs and all the steps you're taking from entering the thread, all the way through the issue?  It will help the tech team re-produce the steps and more easily examine the problem.

That one worked just fine. Let me try a thread it happened in before.

Nov 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #6 of 7
Try this one. The very first picture in the thread did it.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/616052/full-grado-labs-history

Actually most of the pictures do it, except the speakers and a few of the newer models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back