Photo mega-list/poll - Headphones you own and the one you like best
Jun 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rgoodnight

Head-Fier
I thought it would be interesting and a lot of fun to create a photo list/poll of all the headphone we collectively own AND the one we like best.

I started it HERE, and it's easy to add a picture of your cans (if not already there) and add your vote (one vote) for the can you like best.

In my case I own: K1000s, HD580 Jubilee, HD280, and AKG 240, so I put all those cans on the list, but voted for my favorite which - surprise-surprise - is the HD580 Jubilee and not the K1000
eek.gif
. I guess I must like the famous Sennheiser "veil"
rolleyes.gif

If you play along, we should end-up with a mega list of headphones full of pretty pics and a ranking of the headphone we OWN and like the best.

Jun 14, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #2 of 7
/me love the Stax SR-007BL...
So added that to the choices and placed my vote

Jun 14, 2008 at 3:53 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/me love the Stax SR-007BL...
So added that to the choices and placed my vote

Hey, thanks for "playing" oh Supremus!

Since you have a stack of Stax and the idea is of listing all the headphones you own, and the vote for your favorite of the lot, I took the liberty of adding the rest of the Stax I saw in your profile

See the updated list HERE (I also uploaded a picture).

I look forward to more people playing along. I think it would be an awesome list.

Jun 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 7
^ I missed the point about adding all 'phones one own.
But at least you fixed it..
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ I missed the point about adding all 'phones one own.
But at least you fixed it..
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, but if nobody else participates it's going to be a one-sided Stax-fest now - something like your collection
tongue.gif

C'mon guys, I know you like headphone pictures, poll, and lists...

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by DefectiveAudioComponent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry for being quite stupid after just one drink tonight... but how do you add pictures? What goes in that picture text input box? Can't drag my picture into it?

Hi Defective,

I don't think it's you, or the drink, the user interface is not as clear as it should be.

After clicking on: "Suggest additional choice", all you need to do is type the name of the headphones you want in the box below: "Enter text to display in answer" then hit return. FlynQ does a Google image search and displays several pictures from you to pick from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back