Phone Fi
Feb 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #271 of 423

Nokia N9

My first smart phone, too. Might get something faster later on especially since iOS5 rendered my 4G iTouch useless (it feels slower than an iPhone 3G which is pathetic). So I might have to get a 64gb phone.

That's Apple for you. One of the things I really hate about that company...
They add useless lines of code for old devices to bog them down and make the new ones seem like lightning.
Same deal with iTunes on windows. It takes minutes to launch and is turtle speed on an i7. But on a Mac it seems to be twice as fast on an i5. It's really a great strategy by Apple but a total D move that I can't do anything about.

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #273 of 423

Quote:
I have a fancy shmancy Samsung smartphone but since I bought the Bluechip VX1 phone I haven't touched it! Check it out: 

Best thing about it? It does what it says on the tin: call, text, calculate and wake you up in the morning. It also costs a mere $20 and is TINY. Very refreshing after getting worked up over smartphones with more functions than any sane person can wrap their head around. :) 

u rock.

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM Post #277 of 423

Quote:

Nokia N9

My first smart phone, too. Might get something faster later on especially since iOS5 rendered my 4G iTouch useless (it feels slower than an iPhone 3G which is pathetic). So I might have to get a 64gb phone.

It is a real shame that this is gonna be the last MeeGo phone by Nokia!
If only they could make another MeeGo handset with PureView camera tech...! 

Mar 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #283 of 423
I still think Apple has it cornered.
ALAC is just as good as FLAC and the iPhone 4s DAC puts out a great amount of power. Almost as if a small amp was inside.
I was deliberating between iPhone 4s and Galazy SII for awhile I prefer Retina to Super AMOLED and the camera is superior. Not to mention I'd have to convert all of my audio files from ALAC to FLAC.

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #284 of 423

Quote:
I still think Apple has it cornered.
ALAC is just as good as FLAC and the iPhone 4s DAC puts out a great amount of power. Almost as if a small amp was inside.
I was deliberating between iPhone 4s and Galazy SII for awhile I prefer Retina to Super AMOLED and the camera is superior. Not to mention I'd have to convert all of my audio files from ALAC to FLAC.

keep in mind SIII is coming soon......lets hope it has a wolfson dac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back