Phone Fi
Feb 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #256 of 423

Quote:
Nokia Lumia 800

Finally pulled the trigger last week, my first smartphone! Really happy with it 
biggrin.gif

I just love the interface of the Windows Phone OS. And the lumia 800 is really a beautiful smarthphone. I wonder if the 710 have the same aspect.

Feb 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #258 of 423
Looked up MIUI, if I ever were to get Android, it would be MIUI. Still, the Android Market has a long way to go to be or beat the App Store.

It is coming very close! I love the new look of the android market, with music, books movies and apps. Personally, I only get apps, but it is nice to have :D. And yes, MIUI is amazing

Feb 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #261 of 423
Congrats!  Beautiful phone.  I really needed a smartphone but couldn't wait for the Lumia line to be available on AT&T so I purchased a Focus Flash (Omnia W) in late December instead, which I'm ending up liking quite a lot due to its smaller size.  Definitely looking forward to seeing Lumia 800/900 sets out in the wild once they're available here in the states.

Not enough people have had experience with WP7, which is unfortunate because I really think people should play around with it in a store before defaulting to iOS or Android.  I've had experience with all three platforms (and my sister had a Blackberry that I used for a bit) and WP7 is far superior, in my opinion, to all of them in terms of functionality, looks, and performance.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Nokia Lumia 800

Finally pulled the trigger last week, my first smartphone! Really happy with it 
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #267 of 423

Quote:
Wait, that doesn't make sense...
Thats not something Google would do...
https://market.android.com/music
Try that link

are you serious?  half of what google does starts is US only and some stuff stays that way.  so is the amazon app store, google voice, etc etc.

however if you sign up to google music from a US ip address then it works permanently from there on in (i have and use it)

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #270 of 423

Nokia N9

My first smart phone, too. Might get something faster later on especially since iOS5 rendered my 4G iTouch useless (it feels slower than an iPhone 3G which is pathetic). So I might have to get a 64gb phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back