Phone Fi
Dec 29, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #241 of 423
iPhone 4, in an Otterbox with a FiiO E7 attached to the back with velcro.  People look at my cellphone like I'm crazy.  It barely fits in my pocket anymore.

On the plus side, I'm one of the few with a digital screen on both sides of my cellphone :p

Dec 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #242 of 423
Quote:
iPhone 4, in an Otterbox with a FiiO E7 attached to the back with velcro.  People look at my cellphone like I'm crazy.  It barely fits in my pocket anymore.

On the plus side, I'm one of the few with a digital screen on both sides of my cellphone :p

Wow, some three inch thing sticking out of your pocket! Post a picture of your rig, ive gotta see this.

Dec 30, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #243 of 423
I just bought an iPhone 4S. Need help with purchasing a case.

I want to be able to plug all my headphones into the jack.

I know for some cases this is a problem. Any suggestions?!

Thanks!

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #244 of 423
well, it's not just $20, the data package is $20 and then the total is + whatever texting/calling is. The downside is it's only 300mb a month of data, which really is not that much at all. It works for me though, because I have wifi both at home and on campus, so I just have to restrain myself from smartphone functions when I'm not at one ofthe two locations. it's a bit of a handicap, but my main goal was to get away from the terribly flawed "feature phones" that verizon forces on those who aren't willing to pony up for a smart phone (my last few phones from them have been terrible). Now, some of the blackberry's I think are actually available on a $10 per month data package, if I recall correctly.
  • Quote:
What's in the $20 monthly plan? Ill have to justify it to my parents, but we have basic phones still with unlimited texting. And my older brother, the only one with a smart phone, is making our bill go up $30-60 a month.

Wow, Wolfsen chips are great. Too bad the new version doesn't have it
mad.gif

Jan 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #246 of 423

Quote:
I just bought an iPhone 4S. Need help with purchasing a case.

I want to be able to plug all my headphones into the jack.

I know for some cases this is a problem. Any suggestions?!

Thanks!

I actually had to buy headphones around this case issue...
I love my Apple bumper but they did a great job of making it impossible to use non Apple certified products fit.
I saw awhile ago on ThatSnazzyiPhoneGuy Griffin something... Watch his videos, you'll get it.

The best for fitting all ports is skins...
It sounds dumb but for 30-40 bucks or so this is great deal 
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-4-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields-a.php
Won't protect against screen shatters from drops but is definitely the best for those who are careful.

Jan 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #249 of 423
Jan 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #253 of 423
Can anyone explain MIUI google gave me nothing...
sounds like the Linux of smarthphone OS...

MIUI is a custom rom. Think of custom roms as different linux distros. It it still android underneath, but different looking, and different features, MIUI is one of many custom ROMS, and is my personal favorite. It combines the best of the IOS and android in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back