Phonak Audeo PFE 232 info, Review coming soon
Aug 22, 2011 at 8:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

big-man

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, im going to be reviewing a set of these pretty soon and have been given the go ahead to share the info i have been given :

.two dual-balanced armature drivers in each earpiece
.less than 16g
.3 silicon and 3 comply foam tips
.full support with apple products
.£399 RRP

Package content

[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Audéo PFE 232 with remote and microphone[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Three sets of acoustic filters[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Additional cable with microphone[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Silicone ear tips in three sizes (S,M,L)[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Comply Foam™ tips in three sizes (S,M,L)[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Cleaning tool[/size]
[size=10.5pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]silicone ear guides[/size]
[size=10pt]§  [/size][size=10.5pt]Carrying case[/size]

Thats all i have right now really, will get back with photos,as well as a written and video review. 

Aug 22, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #3 of 4
its not actually marketing lol, i dont represent phonak in any way..... i made that video because there hs been much hype about them also you clearly didnt look at my "site" as on there whilst its true there i reviewed the 022 (albeit late) i have also reviewed phones from sony grado and head-direct... so clearly not representing anyone =/

the whole passage at the begining is not my words, its just the press release that was sent to me as a preview, thought i would share it. and hey we all gotta start somewhere, cant just walk in with 50 reviews behind your belt...

Aug 22, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
I knew the passage was not your words, but why post it at all? And actually, I did did check out your website, but had a hard time finding the Sony, Grado or HD reviews. Sure they are there. Just a hint though, posting the press release info/hype as the first page of your review thread doesn't really help members sorting through it all. Check out some of the other regular reviewers on HF and notice they don't post promo videos or press releases, though I do realize you got the 022s from the PR firm that reps Phonak. Nothing wrong with that, of course. But keeping their actual marketing hype out of the review thread is probably a good idea. Just a suggestion.

thanks for the tip, i just hadnt seen any info on the heaphones myself from the actual company, i was going to take it out once the review was up. i do take your note on the pr thing tho, ill change it now =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back