Phonak Audeo PFE 012 Question
Nov 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mps83

New Head-Fier
Hi, i was just wondering, can these headphones be worn either way round? i.e with the wire running over the back of your ear and in the traditional way with the wire running straight down?

I couldn't find a definitive answer to this question.

Also, any comments on how good these earphones are? Im upgrading from some Monster Turbines, which broke after having them for about 3 months, what a waste of money that was.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hi, i was just wondering, can these headphones be worn either way round? i.e with the wire running over the back of your ear and in the traditional way with the wire running straight down?

I couldn't find a definitive answer to this question.

Also, any comments on how good these earphones are? Im upgrading from some Monster Turbines, which broke after having them for about 3 months, what a waste of money that was.

Thanks in advance.

You can wear them down, however, you have to swap and put the left earpiece in the right ear and the right earpiece in the left ear.  They are still more comfortable over the ear though... 

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #3 of 7
^ Yep, what he said

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 7
Ok thanks guys. What's the bass response on these like? I listen to alot of bass heavy music (drum n bass/dubstep/hiphop). The Monster Turbines were great for these kinds of music but i was looking for an alternative that are just as good, if not better.

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Ok thanks guys. What's the bass response on these like? I listen to alot of bass heavy music (drum n bass/dubstep/hiphop). The Monster Turbines were great for these kinds of music but i was looking for an alternative that are just as good, if not better.

Which Turbines are we talking about here?  The 012/022s have a V-shaped signature with more of an emphasis on bass.  However, the bass quality is what counts here, it's not as all-powerful as you'd expect.  I do find them ample for dubstep and hip hop, but that's me though.

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
Which Turbines are we talking about here?  The 012/022s have a V-shaped signature with more of an emphasis on bass.  However, the bass quality is what counts here, it's not as all-powerful as you'd expect.  I do find them ample for dubstep and hip hop, but that's me though.

I had the entry level Silver turbines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back