Phoenix Area! (Scottsdale, Tempe, ect.)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #50 of 122
I unfortunately have classes all day every Saturday in March, so I wouldn't be able to make it. My work and school schedule is pretty tough all the way through April so I'll likely just have to catch the next one.

Jan 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #51 of 122
I forgot that March 2 and 3 Im playing a gig at PIR campgrounds so can't make that date. I can talk it over with the bandmates, maybe check out the meet in the morning for a few. Will update everyone..

Feb 5, 2012 at 2:11 AM Post #52 of 122
Im almost always free after 5PM so if anyone wants to hang for coffee or something I'm all up for it. Anyway, Burton Barr sounds fantastic.

Im dying to talk to other audio enthusiasts. :)

Feb 11, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #54 of 122
We took pictures of the rooms today. The security guard was rushing, so we could only get meeting room B, but both are essentially the same. Meeting room B is, however, slightly roomier, and has double the number of outlets (8 instead of 4). It also has a set of four ethernet jacks. Let us know what you think, and if you're gonna be bringing equipment that needs an outlet, let us know!

One edge of the room, standing by the door facing the window.       Other end, at an angle. Ignore the human. Just me looking like                                                                                                   a ********* with no arms.

Chairs in the corner when you first walk in.                                     Looking up at the library wall, just outside the rooms.

Feb 11, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #55 of 122
Yes, please do! :)

Quote:
We took pictures of the rooms today. The security guard was rushing, so we could only get meeting room B, but both are essentially the same. Meeting room B is, however, slightly roomier, and has double the number of outlets (8 instead of 4). It also has a set of four ethernet jacks. Let us know what you think, and if you're gonna be bringing equipment that needs an outlet, let us know!

One edge of the room, standing by the door facing the window.       Other end, at an angle. Ignore the human. Just me looking like                                                                                                   a ********* with no arms.

Chairs in the corner when you first walk in.                                     Looking up at the library wall, just outside the rooms.

Feb 11, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #56 of 122
Good news! Looks like I'm open for March, any date is fine. I have a friend who wants to go, owns a pair of DT770. Ill have him post here.

The band broke up recently so the PIR gig is cancelled. Honestly it is a big relief. I wasn't happy playing a bunch of crappy cover songs and spending $4 a day on gas for band practice. The singer had a huge ego and was in charge of EVERYTHING. Sorry for those who wanted to see me play covers that night (crickets). LOL.  

I can also help by bringing 2 surge protectors, various adaptors and extensions, etc..., 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back